- Geschrieben von: Bernhard Possert
- Kategorie: Uncategorised
- Zugriffe: 66
- The New Good Life / Das Neue Gute Leben
- Diving Guide - Booklet with questions for deepening exchange
- The 7 Global Shadows / Die 7 Globalen Schatten
- Worksheet Scenarios / Arbeitsblatt Szenarien mit ersten Szenarien für Mitteleuropa
- Worksheet Relations of Shadows to Shadows and to the Ingredients of the New Good Life: filled / empty
- Principles of the NGL movement
- Schools as Gardens of the New Good Life" - Workbook for Workshops in Nepal Nov 2022
- Preparing for messy scarcity
- Considerations behind the concept of Shadows and the New Good Life
- Sources of the Images and contents
- Specific Aspects
Public: Open Space Dialogues - Series
- Next date: Feb 27th 7.30 CET: Caring for THE world - caring for MY world?
- link to Calendar entry (helpful for other time zones); link to zoom room
- German breakoutgroups possible; open for everybody / free
- the rolling document;
- Access to the NGL google group - only Bernhard sends in longer intervals
- in german: Einladung zum Entwicklungstreffen einer Governance für ein System aus selbstorganisierten "Zellen in einem Netz": 15.2.2023 19.00-21.00, link zum Kalendereintrag, link zum zoom-Raum
Local discourse in Graz / Styria / Austria:
- We are inviting people to german speaking evening Salons in Graz with small groups.
- If intererested, here the doodle
- I am referring to organizations as systems generating some benefit for the customers, employees and the whole.
- For me it is evident that at least for the western world organizations are central gardens for the New Good Life.
- Here I am offering a series with 6 meetings - first text here:
- A workbook for "Transformative Organizations as Gardens for the New Good Life" will be available before the meeting series start.
- I am also in the process of designing special formats for organizations: Simulations, Scenario Workshops and Strategy Dialogues. If somebody wants to join me in designing a simulation game please let me know.
- Join the Linkedin Group if you want to join the dialogue
- I am in the process of developing a governance system around creating "cells" within a "web" with different "modules" for cells
- I try to define lightweight processes that enable self-organization, resilience and antifragility, without the need for "external" input
- see a first set of slides here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Bs8Jr43Sbc8_emUbV4oEnE66t3AcSHvq/edit?usp=share_link&ouid=113053370368169686928&rtpof=true&sd=true
In addition to that you can join:
a) Gardeners Training Cycle
a program with 3 quarters for people who want to dive deeper; see the draft description here:
b) The "Jungle"
A platform for persons who want to contribute and experiment; interaction via pumble.com (like slack, only free); apply here and then please let me know via email
c) NGL retreat
From July 3rd to July 7th 2023 I invite to a special NGL retreat in Styria, "Haus der Stille", near Graz; details to be determined; interested to shape these days? pls let me know
Everything is Creative Commons - that means: It is free. You can even make money with it. The only thing: If you adapt it and republish it, you need to let me know (information, not asking), give the source and do it under the same conditions (Creative Commons)